Hotel: MDC Cave Hotel City: Cappadocia
• MDC Hotel is the largest hotel in Cappadocia with a total of 13 000 m²; each room has its private terrace.
• MDC luxury exclusive cave Hotel is situated in a listed historical building right in the heart of Cappadocia – a region classed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Historical Site.
• Located in the oldest part of the town of Urgup, the 27 lovingly restored original cave rooms and suites date back more than 200 years, to the time of the Ottoman Empire.
• The Hotel is situated in a beautiful valley away from traffic or noise with a commanding panoramic view across the gardens to the valley.
• MDC Hotel has a unique setting with beautiful gardens and fruit orchards and is the only hotel in Urgup where you can walk from your door into the surrounding valleys.
• All rooms are elegantly decorated with modern luxury and all are south-facing ensuring dry, airy, roomy luxury suites.
Enjoy comfort and luxury at its best in a historical site – truly a unique experience in Cappadocia.
MDC Hotel : magnificent historic Ottoman mansions lovingly restored over the years to create an ensemble of comfort and luxury. The suites were carved out of the rock over 200 years ago and include all the traditional original features : wooden ceilings, stone fireplaces, carved alcoves and winepress.
The elegant ensuite marble bathrooms are designed and decorated for your comfort – jaccuzi and floor heating.
At MDC Hotel you can enjoy a glass of Cappadocian wine leisurely sitting in our green gardens or on one of our terraces or in the 360° panoramic bar and watch the sun set over the beautiful valley.
Our gourmet restaurant serves Turkish and international dishes created by our renowned chef who is considered one of the best in Cappadocia.
• Restaurant – 3 dining areas
• 360° panoramic bar
• Breakfast room
• Internet (wireless and/or cable)
• Travel desk
• Fruit orchards
• Free car park
Available on request :
• Baby sitter service
• Minibar, Laundry Services, 24h Room Service
• Airport transfers